14 July 2013

Inspiring stories from Tor des Géants and the summits around Aosta Valley


In preparation for Tor des Géants I have looked for other blogs about the event to learn from past experiences, but most importantly to be inspired and find motivation to continue to push myself through the sometimes quite tedious and painful training. There are numerous good stories, recollections and race reports of this adventure and below are just some of the ones in English that I have found through a brief search. They are listed in no particular order or ranking and I do apologize for other good stories that I certainly have missed to list here. Note that some of the blogs contains several parts and in that case only the first is linked here.



http://beultra.com/wordpress/?p=504





No comments:

Post a Comment